Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Filthy by Megan D. Martin







**The complete dark erotic Filthy Serial Novel with an epilogue and bonus material**

She runs from darkness
Into more of the same.
She runs to darkness,
She can never stay away. 
Faye Turner is a nineteen-year-old homeless prostitute addicted to cocaine.
Her life is simple, bouncing from one high to the next, bent over greasy truck seats for faceless men. But everything changes when Rhett Hale comes back into her life. Her devilishly handsome step-brother brings life-changing news and a special kind of hate reserved only for Faye. But all the hate in the world can't hide Rhett’s lust for her.
He wants something wild. Something filthy.
And Faye is tempted to give him just that.
But nothing is simple. Rhett isn't the only part of her past that comes back.
Faye can't run.
She can't hide.
She becomes twined up in the razor sharp lies she fought so hard to get away from.
But lies only bloody the path to the truth.










When I looked at the synopsis for this book I thought it was a very interesting book. So I started reading it and oh my goodness I was shocked by the first sentence. The first paragraph I think would turn off quite a few readers but for me it was different, I wanted to stop reading but I couldn't. The synopsis came back to me and I had to find out what all the cliffhangers were from it. This was different than a lot of books I have read. I was trying to describe it to my husband and I kept coming back to the description of "dirty, filthy and dark" Some parts of the book were hard to read but I knew there would be other parts to make up for them. I liked this book because it has a strong female lead and it showed that guys can go through the same thing as females when they lose someone they love. Most books don't show what the guy goes through when something bad happens in a relationship, this one did and I liked that. The bonus material helped fill in a few questions I had after finishing the book but it did leave one question about Taylor and Rhett but I don't think it will be answered. I am giving this book 4 stars because it is such a dark and dirty book and parts were very hard to read.  








Megan D. Martin is a multi-published author, mother, student and editor. In her spare time she enjoys decorating her house with strange things that do not match, playing her old school Nintendo Entertainment System, and buying fish for her many fish tanks.






















1 comment: