Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pushing The Limits by Brook Cumberland














23288809


Title: Pushing the Limits
Author: Brooke Cumberland
Release Date: September 16, 2015



Review:

Prior to reading PTL, I had never read anything by Brooke. I can promise you this I will be adding her others to my TBR list. I would say that it tops the list as one the best books I have read recently. As for PTL, most of the promos I saw stated it was a teacher/student romance. As a fan of the Ivy Lessons Series, I figured I would enjoy this one too. This book is SO much more. PTL is emotional, sometimes funny and definitely has is sexy moments. It follows Aspen and Morgan as they fall in love, help each other heal from the pain of their pasts and bring down the walls they have built to protect their hearts. Bare with me as I am trying to write this without spoiling anything. I was brought to tears at one point but I wouldn't say you on an emotional rollercoaster. I found it refreshing that PTL not only had Aspen dealing with emotional barricades but Morgan had them as well. A lot of time the female is the only one portrayed as the sufferer. Thank you Brooke for showing that men can suffer too, you are amazing and I cannot wait to get into your other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment