Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Resilient by Patricia Vanasse


















I was given this book for a honest review. I read the synopsis and it sounded like a really good book but when it came time to read it I procrastinated. I don't know why I did though, once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. It has only taken me 6-8 hours to read, it was that good. I'm just glad I have the next book in the series. I think I'd go crazy waiting for it. I have to find out what happened to Adam. I also need to know what happens to Livia and Daniel. Do they train enough? Do they survive? Patricia's writing starts out a little slow but it only takes a few chapters and you are on the edge of your seat wanting more. I have to give this book five stars. I'm off to read the next one, hoping that I don't have to wait for another one to get all the answers to my questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment